EOS Aura Science Team Meeting
Tuesday 30 August -- Thursday 1 September, 2016
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
REGISTRATION, ABSTRACTS, BANQUET DINNER
- Accommodations and Conference Venue:
'nhow Rotterdam' Hotel in the City Center on the Waterfront
- The period of free cancellation or reduction in stay has passed.
Rooms can still be booked at the original block
In the event of any modification or need for a new reservation, please contact Deb Stein ASAP (email@example.com).
- TRANSPORTATION TO HOTEL/CONFERENCE: DOWNLOAD PDF
- FROM SCHIPHOL AIRPORT: People will need to buy a public transport card at Schiphol, this is used everywhere in
the Netherlands and is valid for all forms of transport (train, bus, metro, tram.... etc).
https://www.ov-chipkaart.nl/apply-1/which-card-is-right-for-you/tourists.htm link provides everything you need to know about
purchasing public transport cards and options. You can purchase various types of cards at the ticket counter in the Schiphol airport
train station (on the main arrivals level of Schiphol) or at the automated ticket machines in the same area.
- Conference Facility at nhow Rotterdam
- Daily Lunch/Break contribution: 20 EUR per person per day. CASH payment due in full at registration.
- Lunch will be served in the nhow Rotterdam hotel restaurant everyday of the conference.
- Coffee, Tea, Water will be available throughout the day. Coffee breaks will be
provided mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
- All NASA employees (Civil Servant and Contractors) will have to register in the
NASA Conference Tracking System (NCTS)
no later than 60 days prior to the conference. The Conference Code is 24797-16
under the Official Conference Name "Aura Science Team Meeting".
Responsible NASA official:
Anne R. Douglass (NASA/GSFC/
Atmospheric Chemistry & Dynamics Lab)
NASA Privacy & Security Notices
Website maintained by J. Witte (SSAI) - 2016